Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Stick a fondue fork in me....


I took my first trip to the Melting Pot with the girls Saturday night, and let me just say...it was a LOT of food and even more fun! I don't think I quite understood until they brought a big plate of raw meat for us to cook ourselves.

The Melting Pot gets two thumbs up from me! Be sure to bring your wallet cause it's pricey, and if you bring your own wine the corking service is only $9.00, not too bad!

2 comments:

Becca Jo said...

what you can take your own wine? that's weird. I'm going to need to call you about this because I've never heard of that. Crazy

Jill said...

Yes ma'am and it is a beautiful thing! A lot of the more expensive restaurants let you bring your own wine or champagne and only charge you to cork it. Of course then the downfall is that you have to finish off the bottle while you're there...bummer! ;)