Clint's son Allden came for a visit last week and it was go go go from the minute he got here! He was clearly very excited to meet the dogs...
Like father, like son? The second he saw the camera flash Allden turned to beg me "please don't tell my mom I was playing video games!"
The after strike celebratory jump! Clint was a little less enthusiastic with his...and he was holding out on us! He's GOOD!
Dance Dance Revolution!
This kid loves his arcade games...
Friday we went to Boondocks for some go kart and laser tag fun! Nice place to go during the day, it was pure hell around 3:00 when all the kids showed up. Ya'll know how I feel about children in public...
The only thing Allden wanted to do while he was here was go snowboarding...so we bribed my brother with a free lift ticket to ride with him. Allden did a two hour lesson first then took a couple of runs with Russ. It was a beautiful day up at Brighton and I've decided I'm going to learn to board next winter!
Clint had a hard morning...


This visit has taught me that I am not mentally or financially ready to have kids...I'm sticking to dogs! :)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Why I'm so tired this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment