And I wish I was kidding! We are so normal and boring. I have nothing to report but didn't want my vast following (all 2 of you) to wonder where I went. So I'm still here! I work. I eat. I watch The Bachelor (don't judge me). I sleep. That's it folks!
Hopefully I will do something fun soon so I can share....but don't count on it.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Nothing to see here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I was hoping you were blogging about your snowmobile/sewing experience. Becca told me and it sounded like fun in a crazy woman way. LOL
Snowmobiling AND sewing? Like at the same time? Do tell.
Ok, who do you want to win the Bachelor? I am obsessed with this season. I was very satisfied Jillian went home last night. I pertty much LOVE Melissa.
Hey - at least you let us know you're alive!
woops- sorry hee hee
Okay.. I heard some bachelor spoiler news...e-mail me if you want to know it!!
My secret wish is that I count as one of the two of your followers:)
At least you blog once in awhile to let people know you're alive and kickin'. It took me 4 months to come up with something to blog about! :)
Post a Comment