Monday, October 4, 2010

Breaking up is hard to do

I feel like I have gone through a breakup.  With my OB/GYN.  It's like I was seeing him every week or every other week for SO long and now nothing?!  He doesn't want to see me until next year?  Do I even get to call his nurse and chat?  No I do not.  I have been dumped!  I really love my OB and his nurse.  At least I got a cute consolation prize.

Some other updates....baby girl is almost 2 months old.  Where does the time go?  She is getting so big and long.  I think she will be tall like her daddy.  I think she will have blue eyes and a double chin like her mama!  She is sleeping pretty much through the night (5-8 hours) and eating basically all day long.  I spend most evenings from 6-10 nursing.  I figure if that will keep her asleep through the night it is worth it!

I got my first smiles last Wednesday at 7 weeks.  SO dang adorable!  She has a perfect dimple in her left cheek and I love it!  I love her!  Much to grandpa's dismay, the biggest smile she has thrown out so far was to the dog.  I think they will be best buddies!

Because no post would be complete without them, here are some new pictures of my sweet girl.

Happy little family!  Please don't mind my roll :)

Baby's first BBQ.  She likes meat!

Our Lion King replay


I am 1 month old today!  9/11/10


Goooo Utes!

Crappy cell phone picture.  Beautiful smiley baby!

2 comments:

Valerie S said...

Jill...never use this title again! It about gave me a heart attack. Mariah is so dang cute. The time goes fast so enjoy her!

The Tucketts said...

Oh my! Her smile is so adorable, I love her little dimple! So stinkin cute! You could just keep showing up at your OB/GYN's office, I'm sure they would think that's perfectly normal...