Friday, September 16, 2011

Paw

Our Father's Day this year was pretty mellow and somehow I ended up with mostly pictures of the baby...hmm, funny how that happens! I have been so lucky to have such a great father - always supportive and funny and just fun to be with! He is the best grandpa to my baby girl and I just love to see his eyes light up just to hear her name.

Mariah is a lucky one too - I am blown away by the daddy Clint is to her. There is nothing on this earth he wouldn't do for her and I have no doubt that she is his whole world. I love to watch them together, I love the way she teases him with kisses and he falls for it every time just to see her laugh, and I love that we get to live this life together as a family - we are so lucky :)






0 comments: