Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Diamond Rio!


My awesome husband sacrificed his ears so I could go see my favorite band EVER live in beautiful downtown Wendover! I must say I was a skeptic but the concert hall was actually really nice and the concert was awesome! They are even better live than recorded and I love them! <3

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm glad Clint was willing to give up his ears for you-(hopefully he did not mail them anywhere) I got your birthday call and you can expect a return call from me this very night. I love you. Autumn

Autumn said...

Sorry I was signed in as Jeremy for some craze reason. Hee hee.

The Tucketts said...

Diamond Rio? Aren't they like, really old? i don't' know about that country music. I'm glad Clint is such a great husband and took you! Are you sure about Wendover being beautiful...