
I finally caved in to myself and bought a Body Bugg. They are the nifty little arm bands the folks on Biggest Loser wear to track the calories they burn every day. It's only been a couple of days so far but I am hooked! Hopefully I will be posting my progress soon :)
Saturday, July 5, 2008
A new obsession
Posted by Jill at 12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I've never heard of this! is there one that makes you burn calories? while you watch TV?
let me know how it goes.
I want this! How much was it?
It doesn't make you burn calories...but it will tell you the piddly amount you DO burn while watching TV (about 1.4 calories per minute for me!)
They are $200 and I bought mine online...they are sponsored by 24 hour fitness gym so they might have a better deal.
Hooray for body bug!!! Pretty soon the entire planet will be walking around with these grey things attached to our arms. I don't have mine yet..(yet, is the key word) but I am hoping one day to join the throngs. I hope it is going well.
Post a Comment