Saturday, October 11, 2008

And they said it wouldn't last....

Becca and I have been best friends since we were 1 year old and even spent a year together as roommates at USU (go Aggies!). My mom was worried we wouldn't be able to remain friends after living together but I'm happy to report I still love her to bits and I'm excited for her to move back to Utah! Becca's oldest brother Mike got married this week so thanks for giving us an excuse to get together! P.S. Don't mind Danny cheesing it in the background. That's just Danny for ya!



Ma & Pa

4 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Hey lady! Haa haa I was just looking at these pics! Yours turned out better than mine though. It was SO good to see you. I'm glad that we are still friends too. Of course the next year you had to have your own room so what does that say about us living together?! haa haa it was so fun. Remember Monday night pizza and 90210? lame

jeri said...

I miss you two! Why do we never get together? Your parents are so cute.

Valerie S said...

It's so funny you just blogged about you and Becca growing up together. Today I just came across a picture I have of you two in your little matching bathing suits. You were about 3 or 4 years old I think. You two were so cute but very naughty together sometimes. Remember the time you both flooded Loraine's kitchen? And calling 911? And letting the air out of John's tires? And your sand throwing fights? Ahhh, those were the days. :)

sorensenpower said...

Oh, I thought they were taking a picture of me!!!! oops.