Sunday, October 12, 2008

Body Worlds

Clint and I met up with my family for a visit to Body Worlds 3 at The Leonardo. It was awesome and I highly recommend you see it before it's gone! You can get more info here. I'm not sure if there is a better time to go...we thought we'd be safe on a Sunday morning but it was packed and full of slow movers who got the optional audio guide. I swear it had specific instructions to move at a glacial pace in order to piss off everyone behind you. It was still very much worth the time!



2 comments:

Danielle said...

Are those real boobs? It looks like they still have nipples on them, which I would have thought were part of the skin. Why would they eliminate all the other skin, but keep the nipples on?

Anyhoo, when I rot and die in my coffin, I hope my nipples stay on.

Anonymous said...

1. I love your blog name!
2. I want to go to Body Worlds!
3. Hello!