Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you vote today??

Well I haven't had time to blog about my thoughts regarding this year's presidential election (my conservative Republican friends can thank me for that!). I'm sure it isn't a surprise to anyone who knows me who got my vote this year. For the first time since I've been old enough to care there is a candidate who represents to me a glimmer of hope and a chance that things can change....even for those pesky middle class folks who have been ignored for the last 8 years. Hopefully everyone got a chance to get out there and have your voice heard...even in states where your electoral votes are solidly against you (ha) I feel it is so important to cast my vote in respect to those who fought for me to have it. And now I must go take a nap so I can stay up late to watch the results :) Happy Voting!

3 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Oh Jill. *shaking my head*

Jill said...

Right back at ya ;)

Danielle said...

It's ok that you voted for him, I mean, he was the winner, and it always feel sgood to vote for the winner, right?

I choose to still like you, even though you got sucked in by all the lights, and sparkle, and promises of a better future.

Who are these optimists? Democrats are weird.