Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November already?!

So I haven't updated in a while! Here's what we've been up to:

October 14 was Clint's 33rd birthday! We had a mellow dinner with my fam at our favorite Mexican dive (El Rancho Grande! Yum!) I am a lame wife and didn't take any pictures, but Happy Birthday babe!

A couple of weeks later was the family Halloween party and I'm happy to report that no political fights broke out (mostly because I kept my trap shut ;) )

Then it was my birthday! My fabulous friends took me for a zero calorie lunch at Red Robin (again no pictures) and then we met my parents for dinner at Johnny Carino's before heading back to their house for homemade chocolate cake. We took some pictures there!


Clint was on some sort of sugar high....






Clint decided it would be a good idea to stalk the cat...


She was not impressed :(


I bet my parents are super excited to be stuck with my crazy hubby for 11 days in Hawaii next summer!

For Halloween we avoided all the neighborhood kids, dropped the dogs off at grandma's, and headed to Wendover to see Carlos Mencia. He was so good! I don't know the last time I have laughed that hard. I would highly recommend seeing him live (unless you have your head up your ass and can't appreciate some good politically incorrect humor!)

0 comments: