What could be more fun on Christmas Eve than an early morning visit to the ER?! I got an early wake-up call this morning when the shower curtain and rod went crashing down at 5:00 AM. I got up to find poor Clint in the bathtub covered in blood! Apparently he went in to use the bathroom and blacked out, falling backward and landing in the tub. Of course he managed to split his head open in the process. Man he will do anything to get out of a family function! ;)
He made it 33 years before his first set of stitches...and he got breakfast at Mickey D's for being such a brave little buddy! And I probably won't take back his presents to offset the $100 co-pay :) 

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve Activities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
poor clint! but sick that I see blood on the pillow! ewww
OMGosh Jill! Did they say why he blacked out? Poor Clint. I hope he's feeling better! So did you make it the Christmas Eve party?
Holy Cow! Poor guy. I am sympathetic to that look in his eye. There really isn't anything quite like knocking your head open. I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment