Katie, Megan, and I have started a Christmas tradition for our gift exchange and fun. First we go to Tepanyaki and eat too much. Then we complain about it and say we couldn't possibly eat anything else. Approximately 5 minutes later we are all seated at Cold Stone with our delightful ice cream! We lucked out and went early enough this year that we also had time for a movie (but we did manage to skip the popcorn). It was the best date I've had in a long time, no one even tried to feel me up!
Megan was less than cooperative during picture time, but Katie looks pretty!
We like to hang around outside public restrooms. 
I decided to go homemade this year for their Christmas gifts and started working on their presents with my mom about a month before...the first one took for freakin' ever, but we got into a groove and got 'em both done. I hope they like them because there are no returns or exchanges!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Girls' Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
holy f-ing cow! that is the cutest purse! way to go lady.
Post a Comment