Monday, January 18, 2010

Slacker = Me

Did ya'll know I have a BLOG?? Clearly I have forgotten. If I were a dedicated blogger, I would catch up on the last four months. I don't see that happening here! We've had a busy couple of months, enjoyed the holidays with friends and family, and are happy to welcome 2010!

The next project to keep us busy is getting the basement finished - we hope to start within the next month. I need to get Clint moved out of his play room and get it ready for the baby! Our IVF was a success and we are thrilled to have Baby Smith #1 on the way! The official due date is August 13 so this is sure to be a hot, miserable summer for me but I couldn't be happier. Hopefully I will find the motivation to post about our upcoming adventure. :)

P.S. Is it okay to keep the owls now that Fall is over? I really love them <3

8 comments:

A womb for rent said...

I am in tears :) I am so happy for you! Congrats Mommy and Daddy!!!!!!!!

Brynn said...

Yes, the owls are okay, because you are right - they are cute!

Congrats! I was so excited to read about the baby news. I am so excited for you, Jill!!

The Tucketts said...

Congrats, again! And yes, you will be super hot and super miserable and it'll be the longest summer ever, but it will all be worth it!!! I love your owls, keep them for sure.

Valerie S said...

So happy for you and Clint! And so happy for your folks. Being a Grandma is the BEST!

Mindy said...

Jill,
I am thrilled for you guys and for your Dad to have a baby to squeeze full time now. Good luck growing your babe. Mindy

Danielle said...

Congratulations!!!!

Now maybe we can have a quilting party, and you can help me finish the 2 I started....over a year ago....I'm a loser.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! we are so excuited for you guys

Russell*Linsey said...

I'm so excited for you! Yes this summer will be long, hot and miserable! I can hardly wait :) (p.s. I got my changing table at JCPenney)