That's how many it took to clean up all the winter poop from the backyard now that the snow has melted. I didn't take a picture. You're welcome!
In other news, our basement is coming right along. I think he is about ready to start the sheet rock and whatever mysterious processes he does after that. How fun it will be to have all that extra space for MY I mean our stuff!
The magic bean (a.k.a. the baby) is doing fabulously! I was able to hear the little heartbeat this week and I can tell already this baby wants to sleep through the night when he/she gets here. I am 14 weeks along now and waiting patiently for the nausea to go away. Word on the street is that it should be soon. I am also loving maternity pants!! I don't look pregnant yet but things are definitely shifting around and stretchy is the only way to go! We should find out at our next appointment March 8th what we're expecting, so I'll post again then for sure! I make no promises about anything in between (I am lame).
Friday, February 12, 2010
Three buckets...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Three buckets of doggie poop-yuck! I hope you aren't the one who had to clean it up! It's times like those that I like to use my "pregnancy card". Sometimes it comes in handy.
Post a Comment