I guess get used to these big catch up posts since I suck at posting as things happen!
First! We took a little Babymoon to Las Vegas, since our fun is about to end forever. Turns out we were dead wrong. We are not Vegas people anymore. It is not fun to be in smoke filled, crowded places, and throwing away your money? Apparently we are too old to enjoy that anymore either. The pool was lovely and we're both happy to know that we will be perfectly happy taking our little lame weekender trips to national parks, something we can do easily with the baby! This trip sucked so bad I didn't take a single picture.
We got Sasha a new couch for the basement! She loves it and so do we! Please feel free to stop by and take a nap, it's perfect for napping! Please check in with Sasha first to make sure you don't take "her spot." Trust me.
Did I mention our basement flooded while we were on our babymoon from hell? Luckily I have an awesome 19 year old brother with more muscle than money and we hired him to help us dig out the window well and put in a pump. We haven't had a rain storm yet but we filled up the window well with the hose and that bad boy worked like a charm! Hopefully our water issues are over now!
Our next fun filled event was Clint getting in a car accident yesterday! Remind me again why 16 year olds can get a drivers license? That's right friends, some 16 year old with a car full of friends (against the law in Utah) and skipping school (sigh) ran a red light and shaved off the front end of Clint's car. The brand new car he loved. We've only had it for a couple of months. So sad to see it sitting on the tow truck. No one was seriously injured so I find it okay to be mad at the little biatch who hit him :) We are waiting to find out if it will be totaled or not. Good times!
Finally a good update! We had another ultra sound today and baby girl is STILL a girl! I don't have to take back any of the frilly pink things that have found their way into our house, hooray! Everything is looking good with baby, she weighs about 3 pounds already. Mama is feeling pretty good too - we can't believe we're down to 71 days until due date! What are we going to do with this tiny human when she's on the outside?! I can't wait to meet her. I'm debating getting the 4D ultra sound - any experience or advice from the mommies out there? I think they are a waste of money but I also think this may be the only chance I get so I should do it. Decisions, decisions.

4 comments:
I say do it! Anything you do with this pregnancy, whether it be tha only one, or just the first one- will be SO FUN, and worth every penny.
Me too, about the Vegas thing....and right now, all I wanna do is sit at a Pai Gow table and drink VPina Colada's...
Nice basement. that looks like a sofa we could BOTH nap on!
What's with the vacation flooding-of-basements? Ours is still pulled apart awaiting new carpet and drywall. Yeesh.
When Darcy was 18months old we went to Mesquite and it was so awful I vowed never to go back.
I think all basements get "baptized" by water some way when they are first finished. It's like some joke the fates play on us.
Love your couch. Looks so comfortable.
Glad your baby is still a girl!
Girls are so sweet-Yay for girls! I'm sorry about the car accident-that is such a pain. I have never done the 4D so I truly don't know if they are worth the money.
Post a Comment