Because it's all I have energy for right now!
- We have had a crazy June! My dad had an unexpected surgery on the 12th and has been in the hospital or rehab center since. He is back in the hospital this week thanks to his poor beat up kidneys. We are hoping he will be back in the rehab center tomorrow so we can get him walking again and back home! They need to sell Xanax in bulk at Costco, just sayin!
- I do not understand this Justin Bieber thing. Jacob and Edward? I can see that one! Justin is a total mystery to me. Someone please explain the appeal.
- This baby is due in 41 days! I am starting to feel more ready. I am definitely excited to see her!
- I have rediscovered real coke and blame the baby for my need to drink it. Judge me if you must, but that stuff is GOOD.
- I truly love the Real Housewives. What a trainwreck! I even judge myself for this one.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am so back on the Real Coke bandwagon. Why does diet taste so yucky right now?
COKE- the real thing- is the only way to go. I almost hate people when they like diet....
Can't wait for baby!
Sorry to hear about your Dad.
Post a Comment