Monday, September 6, 2010

The new chick

I don't have much to say so I'll just post a bunch of pictures of this cute little girl! We are so in love and so lucky she is ours. Daddy has to go back to work tomorrow so cross your fingers for us! Hopefully her mama is capable :)
Pretty sure this couch has a permanent imprint of my behind from that first week or two...

Two weeks old and headed to the doctor...she was back to 7lbs. 4 oz yay!
Love this pout!
My cousin had her baby Aiden the day before Mariah was born...they look like they could be siblings!
First bath post umbilical cord.  She didn't love it so much.
Baby...it's what's for dinner!  (just kidding dad, relax)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this face :)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

SHE is SO PERFECT! I love babies too. So happy for you guys!

Danielle said...

SHE is SO PERFECT! I love babies too. So happy for you guys!

Danielle said...

SHE is SO PERFECT! I love babies too. So happy for you guys!