Just like our new baby girl! More to come eventually, but for now here is our new little princess! Mariah Raine was born August 11, 2010 at 3:18 PM weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 inches long. She was worth the wait and we think she is just perfect!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Short and Sweet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Look how cute she is!! I love her.
She is LOVELY. I hope all is well, and would love to help with anything...send me a facebook message and I will bring you a coke and a twist cone, and whatever else you want. Recovery ain't no peach ;) Hope you are all doing GREAT.
she is GORGEOUS!! We cannot wait to meet her and snuggle her and kiss her! Congratulations :)
OK, hand the camera to Clint and tell him to take some pictures of YOU holding Mariah. You will be sorry some day if you don't. She is just perfect. I'm bringing dinner over to you on Friday. It will be something you can eat that day or put in the freezer. I meant to do it last Friday and spaced it. Love you guys!
Oh my! She is such a doll! I love her and her hair and her name, I could go on and on. Congrats!
Post a Comment