Friday, December 17, 2010

Already?!

How did it get to be December 17th already?!  Time is flying by so it looks like this will be a catching up post.  Hey at least I'm posting!

So what have we been up to....

I have been running!  Kind of!  Walk/jogging more like it.  I have joined a group called the Huntsman Hometown Heroes.  We run to raise money for cancer research for the Huntsman Cancer Foundation.  I am training for the Ogden 1/2 marathon in May.  I don't know how on earth I will ever run 13.1 miles in a row, but everyone keeps telling me I will.  I did my first race on Thanksgiving day in the single digit temperatures, and I finished!  Goal #1 reached!

Baby girl got to meet Santa, which turned out to be a little underwhelming.  She didn't even throw a fit.  Maybe next year.






Miss Mariah also went to her first Christmas party.  She's a little like Cher in that she has multiple outfits for any occasion.  We started the night with the formal wear, and she looked damn cute if I do say so myself.





Then we changed to a more athletic Santa's Helper outfit for her first pinata experience. 




And I'd like to send a shout out to this lady, who watches not only my baby but most days my obnoxious and ill-mannered dogs too.  Thanks Grams for all you do!  And Happy Anniversary today!  33 miserable long years....

0 comments: