Saturday, December 25, 2010

A lesson in spoiling

If anyone needs to know how to spoil a baby, please plan to visit my parents house next Christmas.  I'd like to say this was all their fault; however, the baby daddy and I managed to buy her one of everything on a recent trip to Babies R Us.  Oh well, life's short right??

We had a wonderful first Christmas with Mariah!  In the last week she has gone from mellow watching-the-world-go-by baby to must-have-that-in-my-mouth-moving-every-second baby.  She loved the wrapping paper!  Maybe now that the glitter and glam of the wrapping paper is gone she can enjoy the boatload of toys she got too :)

And now the good stuff!  Apparently I didn't get any pictures of the older kids running around?!  Sorry kids!


Must....eat....wrapping paper!



Excuse me...who took the wrapping paper and why?!



Not pregnant, though this picture may lead you to believe otherwise.


Poor thing was completely overwhelmed!




Sony and Sage

We are so proud....



Dennis and Layla

Autumn and I with our baby girls...destined to be BFFs

Aut and half of her brood


Cousin love!  So sweet!



Ms. Layla Ann!  So happy we got to meet her this Christmas!

0 comments: