That's right my friends, we just spent a fabulous weekend in Moab and I've got the sunburn to prove it! We headed out Saturday morning and made the drive down. Let me tell you how exciting the drive from SLC to Moab is...oi vey! Sage brush is sooo pretty!
So Saturday we got there late enough in the day that all we could do was shop and eat (is this sounding horrible yet?). I did manage to get a bowl within the first hour of shopping and can't wait to find a lovely spot in my kitchen for it. We had a yummy dinner and headed to the old school movie theater. We got tickets to Fast and Furious so imagine our surprise when this movie started...
The two scrawny 14 year old girls in front of us should have clued me in that we were in the wrong theater. By the time the movie started we were too embarrassed to leave so we sat through it. Secretly it worked out really well for me, now I don't have to trick one of my friends into going with me! It was a cute show, and that Zac Efron is just so damn cute (and over 18 last time I checked...)!
Sunday morning we planned to hit Dead Horse Point and Canyonlands. It was our first trip to both parks and while Dead Horse you can see once and never go back, we had a blast at Canyonlands! It wasn't very crowded and we spent a lot of time just chilling on a rock somewhere nice and quiet.

(seriously, does he EVER take a bad picture??)


That night we headed to Miguel's Baja Grill (you MUST go here if you are in Moab. Get the guacamole. Yum!) and went back to the podunk theater for some eye candy...
Vin and Paul are just so pretty...if only they wouldn't do interviews, so cute yet so dumb!
The last day we were in Moab we went to Arches and apparently I failed to take any pictures of us. We hung out under this arch for a bit and it was lovely!
We had a great trip and send a big thank you to my parents who watched the puppies...they were very tired by the time we got them home!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Mother Of All Burritos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a fun get-away. I haven't been to Southern Utah in years. It's so pretty in a not green way.
I love Canyonlands and Arches. Great time of year to go, not too hot.
How fun!! That is a hilarious story about the movie!!
Post a Comment