Many of you probably know that we have struggled with infertility for 6.5 years. I have recently started up treatments again and have created a new blog where I can whine and complain about the unfair things in life. I am keeping it private (for now) because I don't think the free world wants to read about my cervical mucous or sperm counts. If you DO want to read about it, respond to this post or email me at tinkerbean at gmail dot com and I'll add you! Don't be shy, if you're already reading me I want you to hear my side from the stirrups :)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Jill, I've been praying for you all week. I wish you and Becca didn't have to go through this. It's so unfair. I'm glad you are trying though, you'll be a great Mom someday, just like your Mom.
richelleanderson@hotmail.com
We love you and are keeping you guys in our prayers!
I love you too. I truly want to know what is going on in your life. Even if it includes the stuff that's hard.
Send me an invite! I'm sure coming from you it's going to be hilarious. :) bowlerkristen at gmail dot com
Yes, infertility does suck. I would love an invite to your private blog. You're in my prayers. (PS. Congrats on graduating! YEAH!)
Post a Comment