I dropped one of my most prized kitchen possessions and broke it last week. I figured no big deal, ordered a new one, and like a fool didn't pay for expedited shipping. Boy was THAT a mistake. I had to chop a whole onion and green pepper...by hand!! I swear it took me like an hour and I nearly lost a finger. I am sending this out to the universe....new prized quick chopper, when you get here you will receive nothing but love from me!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Who has time for this?!
Posted by Jill at 6:28 PM
Labels: randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You obviously need a back up one. You should have ordered two!
I should have sent you mine!! Hill
Do you not use yours Hill?! I use mine almost every day!
You definately should have ordered two. Next time you'll know better.
Post a Comment