Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hormones

Such a treat aren't they! I have just returned from a business trip to the beautiful (flooded) state of New Jersey! Instead of my usual overnight trips, I went to see two clients in the area and was gone for three days. By the time I was headed home I was READY to be home.

So picture this....I'm on a 5 hour flight. Totally booked. In a window seat (which means no getting up every 10 minutes to pee). I'm also at the back of the plane, so by the time the snack cart gets back to my row, they are out of the only things I wanted to eat. And I was STARVING! So I did what any pregnant girl in my position would do. Burst into tears. The poor stewardess didn't know what to do with me. They found me some extra mix and match snacks in the back of the plane and I'm sure said a prayer that I would calm the hell down. My apologies to anyone near row 30 on flight 1185 :)

Oh and I also started crying again on the way home from the airport while telling Clint about my flight. This is getting ridiculous!

5 comments:

Becca Jo said...

well it's fun for the rest of us! haha

Hillary said...

Welcome to Mamahood!!! Love ya- Hill

Danielle said...

I know....I can't stop either..I'm so upset just reading this, that my eyes are welling up too!

Autumn said...

Oh yes, I have been there. Just a couple of months ago I was cleaning the bathroom while Jeremy was getting ready for the day and all he said was "I hate it when you clean the bathroom." (because I kept moving things) I bawled over his "criticism" for like three days. Fun stuff.

Stacy said...

I am so sorry! I am laughing so hard. I just barely read this. I know I'm late in the game.. but this is funny.

I have cried over food MANY times while being pregnant. Once it was in the grocery store because I wanted something really bad but I didn't even know what I wanted and nothing sounded good. Ahh... good times.. good times.