Monday, April 5, 2010

Someone is in big trouble

And it's this BABY. Little punk had her foot in the way again. The doctor still thinks it is a girl and just to teach the baby a lesson if it IS a boy, he will be wearing pink. I can no longer refrain from shopping!

Everything else was looking good and she has been moving around like crazy - so fun! I can't wait until I can feel her from the outside and use the baby as a weapon. Beware if I ram my belly into you in the near future :)

Clint is painting the room this week so if I stumble across any motivation I will post pics soon!

1 comments:

Autumn said...

"Little Punk?" Is that going to be her knick name?

It is so amazing to feel the baby moving around. I hope you're feeling well and enjoying every minute.