Monday, May 3, 2010

The baybee's room - round 1

There is still work to be done but here's what we've got so far!

Looking in from the hall. Please note that the crib does NOT have a mattress. And the dresser may or may not already be full of baby clothes. I can't help myself. Also, dresser and crib? Yeah they don't match. I decided I don't care enough to do anything about it.

Cute ladybug bedding!

Baby's closet...which is definitely still full to the brim of my stuff. Definitely a project I am avoiding!



One of these vinyl trees will find it's home on the wall...I think probably the pink one? It is going to be hard to find a green that goes with the wall.

3 comments:

Valerie S said...

Love the crib. Where did you get it? And those trees are darling. I've never seen them before. I think you are having way too much fun! (Don't blame you)

Russell*Linsey said...

Love the crib and the dresser- who cares if they match? :) I also love your bedding. Oh how I hope to have a girl someday!

Your prego picture is super cute- you totally look pregnant- and adorable! I also love the finished basement (I'm super jealous) and your cute babies (dogs) I am anxious to see how my current babies do when my "real" child comes along.

Autumn said...

What a cute nursery! I love the colors you are using. I bet that was fun to put together.

Also, the basement looks awesome. Yay for more rooms!