Monday, May 3, 2010

The BELLIES

I wasn't kidding people...both my top and bottom rolls have gotten HUGE but I still don't look like there's a baby in there!  Y'all asked for it, don't blame me!  This picture was taken today at 25 weeks 3 days.

6 comments:

Valerie S said...

Jill! You look so cute! And so happy!

A womb for rent said...

I love your cute belly!!!!!

The Tucketts said...

Whatever. You look like a pregnant lady, a cute pregnant lady! And I love it when I read your blog. You crack me up!

Autumn said...

That is definately a pregnant belly. What a cute pregnant lady!

Danielle said...

I love pregnant bellies. Don't we have more fun cuz we're blonde? I don't know why these 2 items are related, but I just wondered.

Stacy said...

I am so excited for you!!! So do you have a name picked out??? I bet your parents can't wait! (I bet you can't wait!) P.S. LOVE the viynl tree's. The pink one is WAY cute!