Saturday, November 5, 2011

Let me explain.....

No there is too much.  Let me sum up.  (5 million bonus points if you know what movie that came from!)  I am done being a blog slacker but I don't want to skip anything, so what you have here is the first of many weaksauce summary posts.  My new goal is to do a Sum-up Saturday and at least post what we've been up to that week.  Without further adieu....

Thanksgiving Point!  We went there.  It was fun!  They have a "petting zoo" which is not really a petting zoo.  I was expecting to be able to stand in a pen and potentially have to headbutt a goat to get out.  Not so at the TP zoo, but we had fun anyway.  Riah got to ride her first pony!









Warning!  This last picture is not rated G but it did make me laugh!


0 comments: