Saturday, November 12, 2011

Random Recap

I can't believe I'm about to post this....but I am, like, caught up!!!  So here is the first of the randomness.  I'm hoping this will at least keep me semi-active in blogger land :)

  • Mariah is 15 months old!  She had her checkup this week and came in at 25 lbs 3 oz (82%) and 32" (87%).  And here I was worried she wasn't eating enough!
  • I am glad to find out she is so tall.  It's no wonder she can reach one drawer higher and can now snag things off the kitchen table and counters.  There simply ARE NOT enough high surfaces in houses these days
  • She is also a climber!  Chairs, fences, people....nothing is safe.
  • Work has been semi-crazy the past few weeks.  I am looking forward to things calming down (in about February...wah)
  • I need to make Christmas stockings but I have zero desire.  Maybe next year.
  • I am going to put up a tree this year!  We haven't bothered for about 7 years (I know, bah humbug!) but we will do anything for our little munchkin, so tree it is!
  • I finally stopped nursing last week.  I kind of miss it but I'm not heartbroken.  Mariah doesn't seem to care, so that helps.  She is still a mama's girl anyway :)
  • Mariah is starting to talk much more clearly....we can understand Mama, Dada, Dog (usually yelled repeatedly), bye, look and we *think* she said book the other day.  
  • Speaking of dogs....girlfriend is obsessed with those four legged things.  Sasha is so sweet and takes it like a man....until she gets bored, then she gets up and drops baby on her ass, which she finds hilarious.  She also loves to kiss the dogs - so gross but so sweet. 
  • The Real Housewives of Atlanta are back, and the girls of the house are stoked!  My poor corrupted child....I consider it bonding time :)
That's all the fun I can think of....until next time!  xoxo

0 comments: