Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3 months!

My sweet girl is 3 months old!  She did so good for these pictures - she waited until we were done to meltdown :)  What's new with my Mariah...

  •  She weighed 11 lbs 3 oz and was 22.5 inches at 11 weeks.  She is in the 45% for weight, 40% for height, and 25% for head!  I think she weighs about 12 lbs now
  •  She is wearing 3-6 month clothes although I'm not sure why.  She seems to be too long for the smaller size but her measurements say she should still fit.  Whatever!
  • She is still wearing size 1-2 diapers
  • Mariah sleeps like a champ!  She goes to bed about 9:00 and most days I have to wake her up at 7:30!  She must sleep so much at night because she refuses to nap at grandma's...something we need to work on
  • We suck at tummy time.  Baby hates it.  I hate it.  We need to work on it
  • Mariah has turned into a little thumb sucker.  It is seriously SO cute
  • She loves her daddy!  He can always get big smiles and stories out of her.  Nothing makes me happier than to see them together
  • I am such a lucky mama to have this little girl.  Love you Ry!








4 comments:

Becca Jo said...

thumb sucking equals wonderful sleepers. She's so freaking cute.

Valerie S said...

Becca forgot to tell you that even though it is cute when they are little they eventually have to stop doing it (like when they are going to start school). It's too bad they don't have rehab for thumb-suckers.

Your pictures are wonderful. You really do have the most beautiful baby.

Russell*Linsey said...

She is so dang cute! For not liking tummy time she can hold her head up really good! Kole hates it too- guess the kid won't be rolling over anytime soon! Glad things with going back to work are going well- picking Kole up in the afternoon is the best part of my day too- its great!

Autumn said...

She is sooo cute! I can't wait to meet her. The pictures are awesome.