Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back to the grind

It's true what they say, all good things must come to an end!  My 12 weeks of maternity leave just flew by.  I went back to work November 3.  I was totally prepared to be a hot mess.  I didn't even bother with makeup that day, certain I would cry the whole way to work and have to re-do it anyway.  It turns out I managed to trick myself.  I am happy to be back to work!  Who knew?  I miss Mariah like crazy during the day, but I'm not sad and I know that I am a better mama when I am working.  And I am SO excited to go pick her up every afternoon.  Best part of the day!

My lucky baby girl gets to spend every day with Grandma and Grandpa.  She is beyond adored in that house.  I'm pretty sure they just stare at her all day.  And feed her.  Every time her eyes are open.  I hope these boobs can keep up :)

0 comments: