In my head I was SO excited for my baby's first Halloween - it is my favorite holiday after all! In reality it turned out to be too much work and I didn't do half the things I wanted to! Maybe next year she will get a pumpkin.
The grands and I decided to spend an afternoon at Gardner Village to see the witches. I got Mariah all dressed up in her cute Halloween outfit and off we went! I really wanted to complain about all the stay-at-home moms and elderly people clogging up the pathways until I realized we totally fit the bill. We didn't even get the baby out of her carseat and she slept through her first Halloween adventure. Again, maybe next year. We took some pictures at home since she looked so cute :)
We also never managed to get her into her Halloween costume until after the big day had passed. She made the cutest little skunk!

0 comments:
Post a Comment