Monday, November 22, 2010

A freebie?!

If you're like me (and you must be or you wouldn't still be reading this blog....) you couldn't possibly turn down an offer for fabulous free Christmas cards!

Ever heard of Shutterfly?  Need to order Christmas photo cards this year?  Want to blow up some pictures of the kids for grandma and grandpa?  Shutterfly is your man!  I've used Shutterfly several times for their quality photo printing and I am excited to branch out this year!  Now that I'm all grown up with spawn of my own it's time to send out Christmas photo cards and there are a TON to choose from, at least one for every personality!  I'm also pretty sure I need twelve months of Mariah with a personalized photo calendar.  Act surprised if you receive one from me this year :)

But wait, there's more!  You TOO can receive all this Shutterfly goodness.  The details are here.  Go now!  You won't be sorry.  Now if you only had this cute baby to adorn your Christmas cards you'd be set!  Thanks Shutterfly for making the Christmas card chaos a little easier to manage this year!

1 comments:

Becca Jo said...

so long as I get one I'm good!